Country Roads of Ireland (Summer 2018)
About Belfast, United Kingdom
Additional Included Highlights
- Dublin: See Custom House, Dublin Castle and O’Connell on your orientation of the city.
- Cahir: See the massive castle.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic tour to Slea Head.
- Adare: See the main street lined with thatched cottages.
- Londonderry: See Derry’s walls, the Gothic Guildhall and the Georgian houses of Shipquay Street.
- Carrickfergus: Drive around the immense Castle.
- Scenic drives: Derrynasaggart Mountains, Ring of Kerry, Dingle, Burren, Blue Stack Mountains of Donegal and the Antrim Coast.
- Ballygally: The Irish call it 'craic' - the warm feeling resulting from the confluence of music, drink, good food, laughter, and conversation. And after circumnavigating the Emerald Isle, there's bound to be a fair share of craic at your grand finale Celebration Dinner. Sláinte!
- Killarney: Your farm-to-table experience is all about locally-sourced ingredients prepared with skill, so that you can taste the freshness in every mouthful.
- Dublin: Enjoy VIP priority entrance to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity College with a University insider.
- Kildare: Experience a behind-the-scenes look at the Irish National Stud and wander through the beautiful Japanese Gardens.
- Kilkenny: Kilkenny has the greatest amount of All-Ireland titles of its national sport of Hurling. Meet a player to gain an exciting insight into this unique Irish cultural experience, through a demonstration of skill.
- Killarney: Hear the history, legend and folklore of Killarney from a local Jarvey, while on-board a famous jaunting car ride.
- Londonderry: There's no better way to experience sightseeing than with one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers, Ronan, as he takes you on a tour inside the city walls.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Ballygally: Ballygally Castle is a stunning 17th century castle which overlooks the golden sands of the bay and offers excellent facilities.
Top Rated Highlights
- Giant's Causeway: Learn about the towering hexagonal basalt columns - a geological spectacle to behold.
- Belfast: Your Local Expert will show you the City Hall, Queen's University, Stormont and the Belfast Murals.
- Cork: Relish this university city with its interesting waterways and grand Georgian parades of houses.
- Blarney: Dangle from the ramparts to kiss the Stone of Eloquence, and never be lost for words again!
- Ring of Kerry: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lush lakelands and remote villages, as you travel the magical Ring of Kerry. Journey through Sneem, pass the Black Mountains, Moll's Gap and admire Queen Victoria's Ladies View.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and overlook the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: Enjoy an orientation tour of the many landmarks in Galway such as the Lynch Memorial, Church of St. Nicholas, Spanish Arch and Eyre Square.
- Drumcliffe: Visit the final resting place of Irish poet William Butler Yeats.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.