Revolutionary Roads (Start Boston, end Washington DC)
About Washington D.C., Washington, D.C.
- Feel the student spirit on a 'Hahvahd' (Harvard) tour
Boston to New York City
- See Wall Street, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Guggenheim Museum
- See Fashionable 5th Avenue, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, and Tiffany’s
- View the World Trade Center Memorial & Battery Park
Philadelphia to Washington D.C.
- Visit Amish country
- Evening Illuminations Tour
- See the Lincoln, Jefferson, Vietnam, FDR & Korean Memorials
- See the White House, Capitol Building & Washington Monument
- Visit John F. Kennedy's Grave & the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery; See the Changing of the Guard
- Visit the Smithsonian Museums of Natural History, Air & Space and American History
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.