In 2021, the World Comes to Dubai
Posted on 08/12/2021 | About Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A recent survey looking at travel trends post-pandemic has indicated that 35% of travelers intend to take their next trip with multiple friends and / or family members. In response to this growing trend for travelers wanting to travel with people they know. Our agency and our preferred partner, Goway, has an in-depth exclusive small group itinerary which creates lifelong memories over eight days in Dubai.
Goway’s Cultural Dubai in Depth
Dubai is where the vast expanse of the Arabian Desert meets some of the world’s most astonishing feats of engineering. Sure, you can explore on your own, or on a fully-inclusive program, but visiting Dubai with a small group gives you the best of both worlds, with both guided insight and flexibility. Discover some of world’s most innovative and lauded restaurants, and enjoy all the benefits of a tour guide who knows this exciting Emirate inside and out on this 8-day exclusive small group tour. It’s the best way to experience this marvel of a 21st century city, where modern excess shares the ground with centuries-old Arab traditions and cultural norms.
Enjoy a 4x4 dune safari in the desert, have dinner under a star-filled Arabian sky, and enjoy a traditional lunch with the locals while gaining insights into Arab culture. Shop ‘til you drop in the countless stores and markets on offer and if you need to catch your breath, take time to relax on one of Dubai’s stunning beaches.
Small group travel ensures traveling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. Goway’s Cultural Dubai in Depth makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before. Goway is a company built on changing lives through travel, and they are doing all they can to encourage travelers to get back out there and start making a difference again as soon as it is safe to do so.
Benefits of Small Group Tours include:
- Book Your Small Group Tours – perfect for a bubble of two families, a group of friends, or even four couples.
- Private guided touring & entrance fees included. This knowledgeable tour guide will have intimate connections to the place you’re exploring. They can offer history, anecdotes, and insider information along the way. Without the guidance of a knowledgeable tour guide, we run the risk of only skimming the surface of our travel experiences.
- Flexible ‘cancel and rebook’ options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- First class hotel accommodations.
- The power of groups can open doors in new places. There are meals, classes, and excursions that only groups can have access to, thanks to their size.
- All taxes, services, Tourism Dirham Fee’s and 5% VAT (based on current rates)
- All transfers and transportation is by private, air-conditioned coach
Scheduled for January 10, 2022, Goway’s Cultural Dubai in Depth is ideally timed for travelers. Not only is it a great time to visit Dubai, as the emirate basks in inviting temperatures around 24C/74F, but the tour coincides with one of the greatest events on Earth, World Expo. Bringing 191 nations together to showcase their achievements, this is one event you won’t want to miss.